Quincy Personal Injury Attorneys
Lawyers for Car Accidents and Brain Injury in Adams County Illinois
In the moment that it takes an accident to happen, your life can be changed forever. But when that accident is caused by the careless, intentional, or negligent actions of another person, you’re the one who will be dealing with the aftermath. Recovering from the harm that was done to you can take months or even years. In some cases, the damage may be permanent, leaving you with many questions about your legal options and your rights in a personal injury case in Quincy, Illinois.
Ultimately, your injuries could cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost wages and medical expenses . . . unless you have the right personal injury attorney to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. At the Makarone Law PC , our accident lawyers in Quincy are committed to protecting the legal rights of injury victims in Quincy and the surrounding area. We represent individuals who’ve suffered injuries as a result of another person’s negligence
Personal Injury Cases We handle
In a personal injury claim or accident lawsuit, the injured victim typically seeks damages or compensation for their financial and non-financial losses attributed to their injuries. These losses include hospital and medical expenses, lost income, and their pain and suffering, hence the need for a Makarone Law PC accident attorney in Quincy. Furthermore, a person can suffer physical harm in different accident situations. Due to the nature and complexities of these accidents, our areas of practice include:
- Defective product injuries / product liability cases
- Dog bites and injuries from other animal attacks
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Slip and fall accidents / premises liability cases
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Because of the circumstances surrounding these different accident and injury cases, sound legal advice and representation may be needed. Consequently, we offer a FREE consultation to determine if you need to hire a Makarone Law PC personal injury attorney.
Reasons You Should Hire An Attorney
There are a number of variables that will help you determine whether or not you need legal assistance in your situation. It may be due to the nature and extent of your injuries or the fact that you need to establish who is at fault for the accident and the harm you’ve suffered. Most likely, the need for a personal injury lawyer in Quincy to represent you will be due to the fact that the insurance company is denying your claim or refusing to pay for your injuries. In any event, the Makarone Law PC is here to help.
With that being said, there are certain reasons to consider hiring an experienced personal injury litigator to represent you in your claim or lawsuit:
- When your injuries are serious – The general rule of thumb in any personal injury case is this: the more serious the harm you’ve suffered, the greater the challenges will be to your life and well-being, now and in the future.
- When you can’t afford the medical expenses – The Makarone Law PC personal injury lawyers can find a doctor who won’t be asking for any up-front money if you’re unable to pay for treatment. The physician we refer you to will be able to determine the full extent of your injuries and your pain and suffering.
- When liability is unclear – Despite knowing that the other party caused the accident, the defense lawyers will try to blame you or discredit you, thereby denying or reducing liability for your injuries. Having a personal injury lawyer will ensure that liability is fairly and properly assigned to the at-fault party.
- When your settlement offer is totally inadequate – Although most personal injury claims get settled without going to trial, many insurance companies can be stubborn and will deny your claim or refuse to pay a fair settlement. Your Makarone Law PC personal injury lawyer advise you on this and help you determine when you’ve been fairly compensated for the harm you’ve suffered.
For additional information, call our firm and speak with a personal injury attorney in Quincy today.
For more information or to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney in Quincy, contact the Makarone Law PC today.
Consultation Office (Call for an appointment)
325 S 8th St. Unit N
Quincy, IL 62301
(217) 488-9638 Quincy