Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy
If you or a loved one sustained injury, in a motor vehicle accident, you may want to consider discussing your case with an experienced personal injury lawyer from Makarone Law PC. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers have been successful at resolving personal injury cases and maximizing client settlements throughout the state of Illinois. From the moment a traffic collision occurs, we start working to obtain the best possible financial recovery on your behalf once you have agreed to work with our firm.
Being a Safe of a Driver doesn’t make You immune
It doesn’t matter how safe you are and how spotless your driving record is, you still can’t control careless or negligent motorists. However, if you or a loved one gets injured in an accident caused by the other driver’s carelessness or negligence, you can take steps to obtain compensation for the harm they’ve caused you. The Makarone Law PC motor vehicle accident lawyers in Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy have decades of combined years of trail experience and expertise dealing with cases similar to yours. By entrusting you legal needs to us, you can focus on what is most important – recovering from you injuries and putting your life back together.
Potential Consequences of Motor Vehicle Accidents
When you or another family member gets hurt in a motor vehicle accident, the most obvious consequence is your physical injuries and the pain that accompanies them. Aside from attempting to recover from them and trying to restore the quality of life you were enjoying prior to the accident, there are 5 potential consequences that you could be facing during the recovery period including:
- Emotional hardship – includes what you’ve lost by not being able to work and what you could lose if you’re permanently disabled
- Medical expenses – includes past and future care (if required); this also includes expenses such as pain management, rehabilitative therapy, re-training costs, transportation to and from your treating physician, and so on.
- Other out-of-pocket expenses – any other expenses associated with your accident and injuries such as home maintenance and housekeeping costs are included here.
- Emotional distress / mental anguish – if you develop issues with anxiety, depression, insomnia, PTSD, your emotions, etc. because of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for your psychological injuries.
- Pain and Suffering – when determining a value for a person’s pain and suffering, insurers will use “pain multipliers” to estimate these damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy through no fault of your own, call Makarone Law PC Law Firm today.