Personal Injury Lawyers In Algonquin
Located in the heart of the greater Chicago metro area, the city of Algonquin features beautifully landscaped neighborhoods and a vibrant commercial infrastructure. The city is well-recognized for its progressive planning and unique innovations. However, it is also known for its traffic congestion because of the many commuters that live here and have careers based in the Windy City. As a result, there is a greater potential for motor vehicle accidents and other causes of physical harm.
As one of the top-ranked legal practices in the Midwest, the Makarone Law PC and its personal injury lawyers litigate for accident victims living in this Chicago area suburb and many others. We understand how the aftermath of an accident can be a stressful, overwhelming time in a person’s life. We also realize how accident victims are worried about their future and how their injuries will impact their families financially. If you’re not getting anywhere with the insurance companies, we are here to help.
Cases We specialize in
Our legal practice focuses on personal injury law and litigating aggressively for injury victims in order to maximize the compensation they recover for the financial losses attributed to the physical harm they’ve suffered. We are unique in the fact that we only represent injury victims – not the big insurance companies, government agencies, or large corporations. We have an exceptional staff of personal injury lawyers in Algonquin that have years of combined experience and expertise in the following types of cases:
- Defective product injuries / product liability
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Public transit accidents
- Slip and fall accidents / premises liability
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Additionally, the Makarone Law PC personal injury lawyers in Algonquin are always readily accessible and strive to keep clients informed every step of the way during the legal process. No matter what type of case you have, you’ll always know what your legal options are. We understand your concerns and the stress you’re experiencing. You’re unable to work and the bills keep piling up. You feel as though you’ve lost control of your life. Let us shoulder the legal burden so you can focus on what’s most important – YOU and recovering.
You could be entitled to significant Compensation
As the victim of an accident that was caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit in in Algonquin and sue the at-fault party for damages (financial losses attributed to your accident and injuries). In the simplest of terms, damages are what your injuries have cost you emotionally, financially, mentally, and physically. As a client of the Makarone Law PC , you could be eligible to recover 3 types of damages in a personal injury lawsuit:
- Compensatory or economic damages – As the most common and identifiable type of damages, compensatory or economic damages are intended to make you financially whole again. These damages include reimbursement for lost income, medical costs, property damage, and any other expenses attributed to your injuries that you are paying out-of-pocket.
- General or non-economic damages – Although your personal injury lawyer will pursue these damages as well, they are less tangible and not as specific as compensatory damages. Consequently, it is difficult to quantify or assign a value to these damages. While these types of damages include emotional distress, loss of relationship, and pain and suffering, they also include future medical care and the loss of earning potential.
- Punitive damages – As the name implies, punitive damages are intended to punish the at-fault party when their accident-causing behavior was especially egregious. Since the burden that the plaintiff must meet to receive these is exceptionally high, it can be very difficult to obtain punitive damages.
As our client, we make it our mission to litigate aggressively on your behalf and fight for the maximum compensation possible. To ensure that your rights are protected during the legal process, contact the Makarone Law PC and speak with a personal injury lawyer at your earliest convenience.
For more information about the potential value of your personal injury case, call the Makarone Law PC and speak to a personal injury lawyer today.
Consultation Office (Call for an appointment)
1154 N Main St Suite E
Algonquin, IL 60102
(847) 796-9400 Algonquin