About Our Law Firm
When you live in cities like Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy, or any others in Illinois, you know there are hundreds of personal injury lawyers to choose from when you or a loved one has suffered injury in an accident. So, it’s extremely important to do some research when trying to find a law firm that suits your specific needs. At Makarone Law PC, our personal injury lawyers are passionate about the needs of our clients and protecting their rights throughout the legal process.
With a comprehensive focus on accident injury victims, we are committed to helping individuals and their families achieve the best possible outcome in their personal injury claim or personal injury lawsuit. As one of the Midwest’s most respected and well recognized legal practices, we have the legal experience and expertise to handle a broad range of cases that are encountered in litigations. Every one of our personal injury lawyers in in Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy has dedicated their careers to providing outstanding legal service.
8 Reasons to Hire the Makarone Law PC
Whenever you or a loved one suffers injury in an accident that was caused by another person’s careless, intentional, or negligent actions, you’re going to have mounting expenses as a result. Most importantly, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries as well as your pain and suffering. This can oftentimes be challenging based on the type of accident and proving liability. Here are 8 reasons to consider hiring our personal injury lawyers:
- Experience – When you have a personal injury lawyer that has experience in your type of case, your stress will be alleviated and you won’t be wondering if they know what steps to take on your behalf.
- Going to trial – When a settlement cannot be reached out of court, the next logical step involves presenting your case to a judge and jury. This will ensure that you’re able to pursue the compensation you deserve.
- NO fees – Our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you won’t have to pay any legal fees if your Makarone Law PC personal injury lawyer fails to win your case.
- Objectivity – After an accident, it’s difficult to be objective since your judgment may be somewhat clouded. The right personal injury lawyer in Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy will be objective and guide you through the legal process.
- Red tape – The insurance companies like to prey on the ignorance of injury victims. If you have an experienced, litigator working for you, they will know how to cut through all the red tape and deal with all of the legal paperwork.
- Settlement negotiations – Rather than taking your case into the courtroom, a personal injury lawyer can negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement on your behalf. Although you’d be giving up the right to sue, you could be receiving your settlement quicker.
- Viable alternatives – Your case may not wind up in court. We will offer suggestions for resolving your case that could make getting a settlement easier, more cost-effective, and quicker.
- You’ll save time – Most injury victims have a lot of stress and worry that they’re dealing with during their recovery. Makarone Law PC personal injury lawyers handle all legal documents, medical records, and relevant paperwork, thereby saving you a lot of time and angst.
For more information about Makarone Law PC and how we help accident victims in Algonquin, Berwyn and Quincy, call us today.